Monday, April 26, 2010

Sorry for M.I.A

Salaam'alaikum,

It's been one heck of a ride for me these past few months. As of now I'm in Texas. I had to leave to New York because it was really messing with me and my pregnancy. I'm going to make a list of what has happen to me while I was in New York.


  1. I was in the hospital more than once.
  2. Insurance advisor acting up.
  3. UTI that wasn't going away.
  4. Passing kidney crumb size kidney stones.
  5. Throwing up everything I ate or drank.
  6. Couldn't sleep at night.
  7. When walking outside, I was like gasping for air. The air is filthy in NY.
  8. I couldn't eat anything.
  9. I lost about 20lbs.
  10. Nausea 24/7

All of the above that was happening to me, I had to leave. On Monday the 19th, I woke up crying telling my husband I want to leave to Texas. He got sad but he set his emotions aside and worried about our baby's health and mine. We got the ticket and I headed to Texas. I was still sick on the plane and when I got to Texas. The next morning, I felt 100% better.

  1. I am able to eat.
  2. I can go to the bathroom normal.
  3. I can drink all the water I want without throwing up.
  4. I can breathe in the air without throwing up.
  5. I feel so much better.
  6. I miss my husband so much.

Alhamdulillaah I feel so much better being in Texas. When I get my Medicaid and see the OBGYN, I will ask what is best for me. As in going back to NY or staying in Texas. If I tell the Doctor all that I felt in NY, I'm sure he/she will suggest I stay in Texas.

So that is my update and I will come more often on my blog inshallah. Also fix my blog up to look pretty :) Ma'salaama.

Love,
Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley