Thursday, May 6, 2010

Controversial Topics

Salaam'alaikum,

I have a lot of issues on my mind that I want to throw out in the open. I have a right to speak my mind and I may offend people. Although it's not my intention, I've just observed a lot in my years that I've come up with an idea to try and bring the issues that bother me in to a positive view. I have three issues that are bothering. First issue, Women and Men of Yemen and how each is treated, growing up, marriage, family life, and just life in general. My husband and me always talk about this and I love his views. My husband is Yemeni so he knows what the deal is. Second issue, Convert Muslim and Born Muslims. Third issue, living with Non-Muslims and how they view Muslims. I know many converts face this but I for example have a bigger problem in my family. I will try my best to post each topic within the weekend but it's going to take me a while. I have to choose my words wisely because I'm the type of woman who doesn't sugar ANYTHING.

Love,
Smiley

1 comment:

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley