Sunday, June 6, 2010

What Is Up?

Salaam'alaikum,

I don't know what the deal is with me? I've become anti-social with my blog. I've been going through some rough times. I'm a little nervous to post certain topics on my blogs without opening a can of worms. At the mood I'm in at times or what I feel, it always seems I'm starting an argument and I MUST get the last word. *sigh* It's all my nerves since the baby will be here in three months inshallah.

I've been great with pregnancy. No more morning sickness. When I came to Texas, it all stopped. The sickness all stopped at five months. I went back to NY and I didn't throw up at all. So I just had that really bad morning sickness and the air in NY was killing me. I'm in Texas again. I came back for my Doctor's appointment. I was trying my best to be seen in NY but the lady who was doing my insurance, NEVER turned in my paperwork. Am I mad? YES! Any sisters in NY? Avoid a woman named "Rasheeda" in Brooklyn who works for Health Plus. I don't care if she finds out I said this. I have my reasons. I called Health Plus to see what the deal was. The operator checked with my SS and name to find me in the system. There was NOTHING on me.

I kept getting the run around and it really pissed me off. Had I been an "immigrant", I would have everything. I'm not knocking anyone. I deserve help too. Just because I'm a U.S. citizen, doesn't mean I need to be put in the back of the line while the immigrants walk all over me. Do you all want to get cut?

So there, I'm great. Have a nice morning, afternoon, evening, or night.

Love,
Smiley

1 comment:

  1. inshallah everithing will be just fine, keep energy for the new bb you will need it and relax as much as you can, you bb feels what you feel so take it easy

    ReplyDelete

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley