Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update :)


Salaam'alaikum,

I'm always slacking off and not updating my blog. Well I left Texas and I'm back in NY for good. I brought my little brother and cousin with me for a visit. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with a girl masha'allah. My hubby and me went to get a 3D ultrasound and we saw our daughter. She's adorable masha'allah. Not much has been going on. I'm just preparing for the baby and my mother in law is coming to visit. I'm not really looking forward to that. I have to put on my good face and attitude. It's not all that great. I just want her visit to go by fast. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just not in the mood. Inshallah I will update more within the week.

Love,
Smiley
Our daughter, Riyam masha'allah.

1 comment:

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley