Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life is so interesting.


Of I've everything I've been through, I'm still at times wondering why it happens. When most of the trials scar me and change me. I may never know, but I hope everything gets easier. I am happier than before because I have a daughter who needs me. I have a husband who loves. I have friends who care about me. I have family who....well they have their moments. Maybe for once I can say "Alhamdulillaah" ( Thank God) for everything and mean it. I guess I was just too scared to be happy. Only Allah knows of my deepest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley