Thursday, June 16, 2011

My cousin passed away.

Salaam'alaikum and hello to everyone,

I got the news on Monday that my cousin passed away. The Doctor's had run some test to see if there was any brain activity. There wasn't any except the part of her brain that controlled her heart and breathing which is the brain stem. When my brother told me, I was sad. As soon as he left my room, I cried. I cried because I know what it feels like to lose a mother. My mother died two years ago and it still hurts. My cousins no longer have a mother :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley