Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Goooness!


Last night, well this morning around 2a.m.. My husband and me got pulled over by the cops. I don't know why? They stopped behind me right after I took a left on the stop light. It was green so I went. When the cop came to us, I asked what I did wrong? He asked for my license. I asked him again what I did wrong? I gave him my license. He went to his "van" and came back. In NY, the NYPD have cars, trucks, SUV's, or van's. He said, "Your name means Queen?" I said, "No, Amira means Princess." Then I told him in a Chris Tucker tone from Rush Hour 2 when he told the Chinese Officer's to get off of him, "Give me back my ID" ha ha. Then they left. My husband and me were like "what the heck?" I was scared for my husband. We have nothing to hide but we were still like "huh?" With my mouth, I said, "damn ass hole." Alhamdulillaah nothing happen.

2 comments:

Salaam'alaikum,
All comments are welcomed. Let me know how you feel but don't start whining. I won't stand for it and I'll just probably make fun of you. Anonymous Users, get a grip. Hiding behind the computer screen won't make you any cooler. Much love, Smiley